Master Owner Association Duties
The Empire Pass Master Owners Association (EPMOA) is a non-profit corporation formed for the purpose of benefiting the Empire Pass property, its owners, and residents. The MOA may periodically expand or contract the scope of services and maintenance items provided to residents. At present, the association has decided to focus on the following items:
- Operate the association including opening bank accounts, paying invoices, maintaining accounting records, and other operational activities.
- Operate the Design Review Board to maintain the rules that govern all structures and improvements built within the community.
- Roadway maintenance, repair, replacement and general upkeep of all roadways in Empire Pass. This includes snow removal, pavement repairs, striping, and guardrail maintenance.
- Landscaping including installation, maintenance, and upkeep of all project signage, main entryway features, and common area landscaping.
- Maintenance of the walking and biking trails throughout Empire Pass. Trails Map
- Transportation service in and around Empire Pass and to various locations around Park City. Dial-A-Ride
- Private security patrols throughout Empire Pass.